--------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 7 Cooper Black is for Lovers

I've been thinking about my brother a lot lately. I miss him and his family and wish I could see them this summer but it'll have to wait til Fall.
My brother always has the best intentions when it comes to gifts but he can never deliver them on time. I've gotten birthday presents (October 1) when I came home for Christmas.  His birthday is days after mine so you'd think it's not a surprise on the deadline, but anyway....
These Hatch Show Print postcards were no exception but they mean a lot to me since Matt was traveling in a bus and he brought these with me.  I stayed to see him perform for the church service and it was so nice to have him sit with me during the sermon.  Since he's married now, I don't get many chances to be with him by myself so I really liked being able to sit with my brother that day last year. _______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment