--------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 2 or 3-Monday Night

30 day challenge is not going well. I am a terrible one to start a new habit-good or bad.  They say it takes 30 to 40 days to create everlasting change and my friend has already stopped or given up on his 30 days of photo.  I find that I am exhausted most days and although there is not the need to set up shots or plan, as an amateur photog, I AM PICKY!  I laugh at myself since I tend to tell people when they look at my work-"these are just snapshots"-wanting to differentiate my art from my everyday life, but the two seem to intertwine more and in mysterious ways.

Tonight, I crashed when I got home from work, and took a long nap.  I woke up and forced myself to head over to Proxart Mag's new edition launch party.  It was a beautiful night and I enjoyed the company and the wine, which then led me to a hankering for late night Taco Bell.  This snap was taken while waiting to order. The wait was long and I loved the fact that when the cashier took my money and dropped the change, I stated he was high and there was no denial.  Gotta love what some people do to get through the day or the shift.  Fast food indulgence was great but it makes me think that along with the 30 day photo challenge, I need to get back on the little red wagon so to speak- thanks Luke Burbank and TBTL! and do the workout and good food thing for the rest of July and into August.  I'm currently jealous of a friend who has done a 90 day dvd challenge and looks great! Inspiration and challenge, all in a beautiful summer night! _______________________ _________________________________

2 comments: