--------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 20- Street Art Exhibit and Pizza on the BBQ

I spend my day off wisely and headed to the museum.  
Although you could take pictures, I took very little and just a few notes in my gallery guide, hoping to jog memory and create other things from it.  The show was almost too much yet it really recharged me in art making and the likes.  The place closed at 5 and yet I was lining up at half past 4 or so, trying to get a ticket. I took this outside the Geffen  MOCA with my back to the street art displays outside and thought it was funny to still document the anonymous art in the parking lot.  I then went on to spend a wonderful night grilling pizza, visiting with friends and meeting new ones-killer margaritas helped as well!!! _______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment