--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 17 Rogue Photo

So the point and shoot camera I've been limping along as I hold out for the new iPhone is not kind. I've been aware it was erasing photos if I used the playback mode, but last night it took photos and then ate them all without my help in viewing them through the camera.  I don't get that sad as in film days, one used to lose whole roles but it's still a little aggravating.  I went to see Harry Potter with Maria and Chris and then we went on to trivia.  This pic was taken at the BBQ and the other won out. I'm glad I kept it as this is how I feel with camera complications-mopey- and I was with the girls when this was taken too! _______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment