--------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 6 Hot Tub and Sore Muscles #30dayphotochallenge

I can't believe it was only yesterday I was downtown.  That was only the morning as my day included lunch with Shawna, writing, and strength training with my old trainer.  Epson salt soak in the bathtub only did so much and I cried as I worked my way down the three flights of stairs and headed to the hot tub around 10 this morning.  It was peaceful that time of day and it was just starting to warm up.  A hot soak, swim in the pool-shooing away a mallard that keeps coming round-then back to the bubbles made a bit of a difference so I could slowly clean house as I watched soccer and horse racing.  #30dayphotochallenge _______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment