--------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 24- Getting Busy

Yes, this week has been insane and it's apparent that the habit of a photo a day isn't taking.  It doesn't help that my point and shoot is questionable, I don't have a smart phone for snaps and I now have to carry around my DSLR.  The first few days of August have flown by and it's obvious by not taking the time to add stuff to the chalkboard in my house.  Even though I'm a technology kid in many ways, I love this board because my neighbor (3rd grandfather to me) gave this to me as a child. I played "school" at the board for hours, and I knew I would grow up to be a teacher one day.  This is one of the most important pieces of furniture to me, even if this month it's not getting used to the ultimate.

_______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment