--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 11 Friendly Valley Trivia and Kogi Truck-Awesome Summer Nights!

This isn't the first time I've met the SCV Tweeps for trivia and then on to a late night snack with the Kogi food truck, but I think this will be the signature thing for the summer.  It doesn't matter what you're doing, it just matters that you're out with friends enjoying those wonderful summer nights and it feels like the one you're in is the most perfect one ever until the next one with similar ingredients comes along.
I love summer and I love feeling like a teenager, where you have little worries-now for just a moment- and the company of great friends.
This was taken after I had finished my sliders and LD and I were joined by some of the trivia crew.  The line that was at least 40 orders deep was winding down and sounds of laughter and happy groups of friends filled pockets of the street and parking lot. Not a bad night out at all. _______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment