--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 16 #30dayphotochallenge 500 Days of Summer

 I've been dealing with a huge, horrible migraine but over the weekend 500 Days of Summer was on and not only have I been listening to the soundtrack, but watched the movie again.  I took this photo around Tom Hansen's bench and it's been my favorite spot in the city for awhile (since 1999 actually).  I think this movie is most wonderful because I have felt the pain that Tom feels and his passion for such a wonderful city Los Angeles is, especially Downtown LA.  I also recall watching this movie and crying through the whole thing at my boyfriend's house while he was at work.  Perhaps that was a big sign that the boy was just a summer fling and not right.  Maybe I knew I was Summer or perhaps I knew I'd feel like Tom and I needed to pull myself up by the bootstraps- either way it's taken two more years and it got worse.  Only now does it look like it can get better and this summer is one way to come out of the dark and into the light. _______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment