--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#30day photochallenge day 8&9 time with friends

Yesterday was two great meals with friends.  These guys know just the right thing to say and they were the right people to be around yesterday.  Thanks Jeremy and Naomi- good coffee talk (with cherry pie) and great experience at BistroLQ pop up at the Good Girl Dinette.  I loved the fact that the courses and food I didn't care for you loved and the things I loved, you scrunched your nose at. I am so glad that I found rowing and the friendships from it.  I can't wait to get back into rowing this year.
 It was a pleasant surprise to meet up with Shawna and have some girl talk and possible summer dreams of road tripping.  Sandwiches were great as always at Dinks. _______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment