--------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 30- Little White Chapel and the Elvis Impersonator

So the day started with waking up to a nightmare at 4:30 in the morning then working retail 8-5, where we had some difficult people that want to know why something doesn't work they way they want it to...my answer, write your own program or pony up more money to make the website work they way you want-oh that's right, you don't know how....then jetted off to Senses in Newhall for the third Thursday street fair. I worked the chapel- dressed people up, gave out rings and fake wedding certificates and oh-that's right I wore a white boa and a veil part of the night.  Although sober (did I mention I was working) I did try the Don Draper from Lake Street Creamery truck Vanilla, bourbon ( maker's mark-my favorite!), smoke and a swirl of caramel--it was soooooooo goood.
Somehow from lack of sleep, 2 work shifts and such, I feel as if I had the full Vegas night since this sweet innocent feather somehow appeared from lord knows where on my couch and I lost my phone and it slipped in a crack of the sofa where my fat hand wouldn't go.  I had to cut a hole in the netting in the bottom of the couch to retrieve it while all the while it beeped telling me I had texts and calls --just mocking me!  I can't wait for the next gen iphone to replace this dinosaur sliver from 2007!

And here is me filling out fake certificates and the boa!

_______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment