--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Post Vacation Blues

well, sadly, it's back to the same old, same old.
You know you need a vacation, when---even when the weather is the pits you have a great time.  I think a change in venue was definitely in order.  There is something about being out of your own bed and all that makes your brain take notice that it's on vacation.

I cried when I returned home.  This is the same drive I have made into this valley for 12 years and I became sad when I realized that this was probably one of the first times I wasn't excited or had no feeling about coming in.  This just sums up the past six months where I have little respect, no acknowledgement of talent or intelligence which leads to no passion.  I never thought I was passionate but at this point, I am looking at internships and lower paying jobs or anything that will help me find that lost spark.  I hope I truly remember this time and lead and manage people better in the future since it looks as if my talents, experience, and knowledge mean little at the moment.  Fingers crossed the next six months will bring lots of excitement, change, and most importantly--Fireworks!

_______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment