--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Behold, a thing of beauty!

Stone Creek Coffee Roasters out of Milwaukee has a cinnamon blend that only comes around this time of year.  It is one of  my sister-in-law's favorites! Since is has a hint of sugar, cloves, and of course, cinnamon-you can only buy it ground.  When opening the bag, you can see the chunks of cinnamon just waiting to give yummy flavor.
 My parents and I offered to go out and buy more since my sister-in-law is home taking care of the newborn niece and has limited herself to one quality cup of coffee a day.  We were looking for one pound bags, but this stuff is so hot, all that was left at the store near her and my brother was the 5lb bag!  It's so good, I don't think it'll be much of a problem consuming this and saving some in the freezer for special occasions.  Can't wait for the get together tonight and share it. _______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment