--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Work-SKY-airing on CKUT's Easy Sonic Living


So I spent the last week in New York, attending Association of Independent Radio/Harvestworks- radio seminar called Sounds Elemental: Sky.  I met a number of composers and sound makers as well as reporters and producers doing all sorts of work from documenting artists at the NEA to Los Angeles producers to a gal from Montreal!  

Caroline Kunzle of Montreal offered to air our works from the week for her weekly program in Montreal.   The program will air this evening at 11 pm Montreal time on ckut 90.3 fm. Listen here http://bit.ly/fZA1fs
The image is my view of the sky I woke up to every morning from the NoHo loft I stayed in for the week!
_______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment