--------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 8, 2010

Los Angeles recap

 I've been trying to come to terms with the fact that I DO live in Los Angeles and have for the last 8 years. Feeling that I needed to come to terms with it, I've been working to take images that embrace the idea of Los Angeles, Southern California, and Hollywood.  Now as I embrace it, it looks as if I may be on my way away from it for a little while.  Who knows where things may lead? Enjoy some of my favorite images.  They were for a class I took, hoping to change or kick start my photography.
The pictures from the Chinese Theatre was a stretch for me since street  photography and taking portraits of people is not my thing.  I like to think most of my photos are portraits of inanimate objects. -Prefering to capture architecture and still life more than people.

Since I don't have a gaggle of friends to take pics of anymore, I chose one of the biggest tourist spots I could think of in Los Angeles so I could have a camera and stalk strangers without incident.  It was a grey day and using a lens without auto focus was difficult but I had fun!
_______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment