--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 8 Self Portrait

Like my views, I have a collection of self portraits like this one- me, behind a camera, guessing where the framing will be in a reflective surface, usually a mirror.  I've been doing this for 20 years and suppose it will continue for another 20 or more.
I have been dealing with a lot of internal stuff and I like the idea of wearing my glasses in this besides the fact that I think aviators make me look tough.  I honestly like the lens flare and the fact that this was taken in the window of the second car I have ever had.  My truck and I had many great adventures and memories and this new car has not had the same attention since I feel like I'm cheating on the truck with the new car.  I hope to soon take this car 'cross country and have adventures like the Bullet and I had! _______________________ _________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment